Monday, October 1, 2012

My firth Day


Today

I want talk about my first day at university … I remember very much things that before I don’t remember, was in March to 2010 (was later of earthquake) my fellows and me enter to class to finish this month for different problem with the earthquake.

In this moment a felt nervous because for my in difficult speak with new people >.< and was the firth occasion that I alone travel in the bus or metro for long distant (I live in the north zone and I travel for one or two hours) I arrive to classroom with much, much persons (was 100 persons) and was difficult for me spoke with somebody but in a moment one person spoke with me for a psychology activity hahaha she was Elizabeth, she was my friend since the commence, with she work in the class or in the group… but this year is difficult because we have different class u.u

I don’t remember my firth class because the firth week was for different thing about information of course, different people and all we have need for begin very good the academic year.

I think that my firth class was “history” and I knew more people with they made one investigation spectacular about the woman in the Chilean and the teacher spoke all about Gabriel Salazar (the teacher was crazy for he).


=)


No comments:

Post a Comment