Monday, September 10, 2012

Friends


My friends are few , i know many people but real friend are 4 or 5 and I am very grateful to them, among them is my sister and my boyfriend… but today I want speak about a good friend.

He is Diego, I knew him in high school and since then we are friend (2006). We have many things in common, first the laugh… we laugh a lot, our laughter is heard from very far away. Second our love for bread, a marking of bread (daily fresh) that is exquisite. Third we want to travel, know and take photos.

Always do a lot of crazy, he advise me, talked a lot and always we maintain contact… Although sometimes bother us and we get angry … always ended up laughing.

With Diego I get together very often, almost always we get together with other friend to eat, we have made many very delicious food. When we are busy studying or working we write messages on cell phones or internet, or phone calls.

He accompanied me in many instances, good and bad… and I try to be always with him and pamper, the last thing he asked me to do… was a scart of two meter for her birthday.

I love you heart =)

1 comment:

  1. I also consider a few people like a friend, the rest are only known.

    ReplyDelete