Monday, September 3, 2012

2 0 1 2





I think too that 2012 is a strange year because I feel that never begin… study in January was horrible, boring and exhausting… but I learn much thing,  related with behavior people in special of young people =)

Related with the university I believe that not learned much because a while study and much break and laziness. The first half of the year was better and studies more.
 In my free time different activities … for example now I learn play guitar and not is difficult but my fingers suffer. Other thing is I make handcraft with different thing, I make earring, bracelet and more earring this is my specialty… and later I sell my handcraft =B
I think that I need more sport for this I buy a bicycle soon.
 I feel that not have problem in the past or in this moment, sometimes I think that my big problem is the university, I boring! The travel of my house to the university is long, get up early is bad =(
 My families are good, my friends are busy with the study and my boyfriend begins to work today.

I hope that begin the year 2013 

1 comment:

  1. The craftsmanship is great, I just would like to learn =)

    ReplyDelete