Monday, August 20, 2012

Julian Assange




I think that is a difficult case because involve different politic, ideology and thought of several country… too because is different continent, this affect much the form of look a problem.
I don’t speak about the guilt of Julian because not know about the topic… but can say that think exist the free expression and the free possibility of do anything … clear without damage to other people… about the rape is necessary evidence and  prove his guilt.
I think that Ecuadorians have right to help Julian if believe that is necessary and important … help to person with problem.
I think that is one little exaggerate sentence to somebody to death for do thing that some people to consider good and other bad. Is for this that thing is good that help to Julian without matter if is guilty or not.
I hope that he goes to Ecuador and that they help in his problem. I chance for interview I have question about what think about the stir that to cause in the world.
I think that the difficult experience much time have negative consequence but too learning and change that can help to other person. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the Ecuatiorans badly acted because the political and social interests were taken into account before justice when they offer him political assignment, is my perception.

    ReplyDelete